The unregistered version of Keyboard Tracer has limited functionality, and only displays activity only for the previous 10 days. To register the program, go to order page.
Don’t hesitate to download and try the free trial version of the Keyboard Tracer software as it is worth to try.
To install the keyboard logger software please do the following:
- Download software setup package
- Run the setup file and follow the installation wizard
- Run the Keyboard Tracer and go to Settings
- Modify the “Log file location” value to set the custom path and the file name where the activity log will be stored
- Depending on your system configuration you may also need to modify the security permissions for the program
Check how it works by typing something in Notepad or another application, then inspect the logged activity in the Tracer window. If the program is unable to capture the key stokes pressed outside the program window, you have to modify the system privileges given to the Keyboard Logger. For that you may right click to the executable file name and go to Security tab and modify the security settings for your User group to allow all actions.