The unregistered version of الراسم لوحة المفاتيح has limited functionality. It records up to ten minutes and up to one thousand key presses per session. The tracer (log viewer) displays activity only for the previous 10 days. It is enough to evaluate the software and see how it works in your environment. The registered copy does not have such limitations. To register the program, go to the order page.
Don’;t hesitate to download and try the free trial version of the Keyboard Tracer software.
To install the keyboard logger software please do the following:
- Download the software setup package
- Run the setup file and follow the installation wizard
- Run the الراسم لوحة المفاتيح and go to Settings
- Modify the “;Log file location”; value to set the custom path and the file name where the activity log will be stored. Or leave it without changes.
- Depending on your system configuration you may also need to elevate the security permissions for the program
Check how it works by typing something in Notepad or another application, then inspect the logged activity in the Tracer window or a web-browser. If the program cannot capture the key stokes pressed outside the program window, you have to modify the system privileges given to the Keyboard Logger. For that you can right click the executable file name and go to Security tab and modify the security settings for your User group to allow all actions. You may also want to specify the custom path to the LOG file storage.